birding-aus

RFI:Sth African info

Subject: RFI:Sth African info
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 15:24:22 +1100
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone could give me the address for the Sth African
equivalent of Birding-aus (I have had a quick read of some
of the messages on the web but couldn't find a send to address).  I am in the
early stages of preparing a short trip to Sth Africa
around a conference in September at a game park called Mabula (an hour or so
out of Jo'berg) and am having trouble getting
information on this private game park as regards bird lists, and other
surrounding important areas etc.  Any info greatfully
received.
Best Wishes
John

Department of Microbiology