birding-aus

Re: Zimbabwe Birding - sheer magic!

Subject: Re: Zimbabwe Birding - sheer magic!
From: "Margie Reeves"<>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 11:20:13 +1000

---------------------- Forwarded by Margie Reeves/NRE on 27/10/98 11:19 AM
---------------------------

Margie Reeves
27/10/98 09:52 AM

cc:
Subject:  Re: Zimbabwe Birding - sheer magic!  (Document link not
      converted)

Hi Jan
I was an independent traveller throughout Zimbabwe with pre booked
accomodation.      Being on my own was not a disadvantage as the Zimbabwean
people are so warm and friendly.          Most of my birding was done solo
and bird info. was gleaned from the guides on game drives and bush walks
etc.       I found the locals had a great appreciation of  nature be it
birds or animals and  always eager to answer questions.       I met some
great people and will be back one day to enjoy it all again.

Cheers
Margie