birding-aus

Trees.

Subject: Trees.
From: Tony Russell <>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 11:08:30 +0930
Hi Lloyd and Chris.

Many congratulations on your positive result on the Julatten trees.

Please advise us all again when your next problem arises and I'm sure we
will be able to assist you against these mad people next time.

All that remains for the moment is for me to get to SEEE a lesser sooty owl!!

Kind regards. Tony Russell. Adelaide.

Just thought I'd make sure Lloyd got one too.  Tony.
Tony Russell
Ph: 08 82078470W
    08 83375959H
Fax:08 82078422