birding-aus

Hate Mail?

Subject: Hate Mail?
From: Julian Bielewicz <>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 07:37:59 +1000
Having again resurfaced after another bout of the dreaded lurgie I find my
"IN" box chockers with a few mails best described as "hate mail" because of
my earlier jibe at Glen.  C'mon folks!  The jibe was never ever more than
tongue-in-cheek.  I am sure Glen himself appreciated this.  If the jibe
didn't quite come off please put it down to:

(a) my grogginess as I struggled to shake off the dreaded lurgie and

(b) well I 've now forgotten what that was but I'm sure it was supposed to
be a good reason.

(c) because I don't know my emus from my rears.  It's all arse about tit!

I can assure all out there that I like Glen.  Glen and I go back some
distance.  Indeed we did once consider jointly writing a piece for Sunbird.
When it comes to birders and birding I think Glen is a real count.  Honest!

Julian

PS As today is one of those "pupil-free" days I intend to test the waters by
attending school.  Schucks it's gonna be hard after lazing around for so long.
Julian Bielewicz
Past President
Queensland Ornithological Society

12 Florence Street