birding-aus

Biodiversity and Wildlife Harvesting

To: <>
Subject: Biodiversity and Wildlife Harvesting
From: "Nigel Sutherland" <>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 09:31:11 +0800
I found this "saying" on a totally unrelated site on the Internet the other day, but I thought it would give us, in light of the many and diverse opinions that have been expressed, some food for thought.

Only when the last tree has died
And the last river been poisoned
And the last fish been caught
Will we realise that we cannot eat money.

NIGEL SUTHERLAND
Divisional Manager
Ace Online Pty Ltd
Tel:  08 9389 6166