birding-aus

Barking owls and deutting

To: David James <>
Subject: Barking owls and deutting
From: James Davis <>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 07:54:48 +1000 (EST)
 Recently, I have heard several people mention that particular species
duetting.  Since I am currently writing a short article on the topic I
would be very interested in learning how many Australian birds duet.
There is, of course, the Eastern Whipbird and someone recently mentioned
the Magpie Lark although I have never personally heard this species duet.

Cheers, Jim

Dr. Wm. James Davis, Editor
Interpretive Birding Bulletin