birding-aus

Northern Rosellas

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Northern Rosellas
From: "Andrew Patrick" <>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 20:22:21 +1000
My parents have just returned from the Northern Territory and they saw a few
Northern Rosellas drinking water from the sprinkler system in the gardens of
the Alice Springs Resort. This isn't their normal area of distribution (the
birds' that is, and my parents' for that matter) so I assume they are aviary
escapees. Has anyone else seen them in Alice Springs?

Andrew Patrick
Cumberland Bird Observers' Club
Intense Software

(02) 8338 8888