birding-aus

oystercatchers

Subject: oystercatchers
From: "Cilla Kinross" <>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 13:28:24 +1000
I lived in Aviemore in the Scottish Highlands during the seventies
and also frequently saw oystercatchers, including those that foraged
in the town dump!

Incidentally, I often walked in the hills and was once harrassed for what
seemed
like miles, but has this has probably grown in my imagination
over the years, by a buzzard which even followed me through a forest.

Cilla Kinross