birding-aus

More moggy developments (was Re: To Fax a Cat)

To: Syd Curtis <>
Subject: More moggy developments (was Re: To Fax a Cat)
From: Eric Hocking <>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 16:53:33 +1000
Talk about synchronicity, just received this from a Dr. W.J. (Liam) Martin
at Willana Lifesciences.  Probably in response to my posting about a
person's design for a cat/bird alarm.  These guys are taking it too
extremes.

Read about the development of an intelligent sonic collar which limits
predation by domestic cats on wildlife in:
http://www.willana-lifesciences.co.uk/index.htm

Cheers

Liam

--