birding-aus

RFI Plum-headed etc SEQ

Subject: RFI Plum-headed etc SEQ
From: Steve Blaber <>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 08:29:24 +1000
A birding friend from Canada is visiting me for a few days at the end of
the month. He is short of:
Plum-headed Finch - anyone any recent sightings in SEQ - Brisbane area?
Noisy Pitta, Rufous Scrub-bird and Olive Whistler - I was intending to go
to O'Reilly's- Lamington for these three but if anyone has had recent info.
Bris. area much appreciated.
Sooty Owl - I would go to the sight at Mt Glorious - any recent sightings
there or elsewhere in SEQ?
Any help/info much appreciated
Steve Blaber
Dr. Stephen J.M. Blaber
CSIRO Division of Marine Research
P.O. Box 120, Cleveland, Queensland 4163
Australia
Phone +61-7-38267214, Fax +61-7-38277222
Mobile 014-052578 or 041-7734407
Email