birding-aus

jabiru nesting

Subject: jabiru nesting
From: "Karina Bull (03)9524-2347" <>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 15:53:34 +1000
Hi all!

The ABC Natural History Unit is currently producing a documentary on the Top
End
and are hoping to find a location where some jabirus are nesting. A hide shall
be set up to minimise disturbance, and we are willing to travel anywhere
between
the Top End and the Kimberly.

If anyone has any leads or suggestions we would sincerely appreciate you help.

Thanks in advance,

Karina Bull
Series Researcher
ABC Natural History Unit