birding-aus

RE: Field guide survey

To: "'Ozbird Mail'" <>
Subject: RE: Field guide survey
From: "Conole, Lawrie" <>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 09:33:14 +1000
> Thanks for yours about my being unable to read the graphs in your
> analysis of the survey on your website:
> http://www.users.bigpond.com/ocoineoil/.
>
> The problem is that the black in the graphs is not showing up on my
> Netscape browser.

Thanks Michael for clarifying the problem.  Sorry to Netscape users that
it isn't working (I use Explorer - sorry for that too!).  I shall
attempt to remedy the situation over the weekend, to enable you all to
read the field guide survey in full should you choose to do so.

Lawrie Conole
58 Holden Street, Fitzroy North 3068
Victoria, Australia
Tel +61 3 9486 4575