birding-aus

(RFI): Rainbow Beach

To: <>
Subject: (RFI): Rainbow Beach
From: "Vicki Parslow-Stafford" <>
Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 21:34:23 +1000
Dear folks

I plan to spend 4 - 5 days at Rainbow Beach from 18 May.  Is anyone able to
give me specific directions for sites to look for (a) ground parrot and (b)
southern emu-wren?  I've been to the area several times, but these have
eluded me.  Any other suggestions for good birding spots also greatfully
received, of course.

Cheers

Vicki PS
Vicki Parslow Stafford  | "Oh, many a Cup of this
Ipswich, Qld, Australia | forbidden Wine must drown
Email    | the memory of that
Ph/fax +61 7 3281 5010  | insolence!"