birding-aus

Re: RE bird Survey techniques

To: Niels Poul Dreyer <>,
Subject: Re: RE bird Survey techniques
From: Lawrie Conole <>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 21:40:21 +1000
At 20:02 29/04/98 +1000, Niels Poul Dreyer wrote:
>Could someone perhaps from RAOU Birds Australia give me some references to
>systematic bird surveying techniques. QNPWS Central Coast Region is
>interested in undertaking bird survey in two areas:

Now this would be a helpful thing to have on the Birds Australia website
(the Nest as I now notice it's called).  References and perhaps some
tutorials or "how to"/FAQs on this and other technical matters would be a
truly useful service that BA has a ready-made delivery mechanism to deliver.

... and whilst on that topic, I find the new BA web site less easy to
navigate around than the previous one  .... too few categories on the front
page.  Any other comments?

Cheers, Lawrie

Lawrie Conole
58 Holden Street