birding-aus

References on Night Parrot

To: <>
Subject: References on Night Parrot
From: Ross Whiteford <>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 18:16:03 +0930 (CST)
Could any one nominate some useful reference material on the ever elusive
night parrot.
Any bit information would be helpful - journal references, historical data,
sources thereof, sightings, whether believed or not, any info at all.  I am
a bit short on resources up in this part of the world, so have to make the
most of any trips I get to the big smoke to follow this up.  Good references
would save me a lot of time in my researches.  Thankyou,
Ross Whiteford

--
Calling from DOVE Australia,
a service of Microtronics Information Systems.