birding-aus

Easter in SE NSW - good spots?

Subject: Easter in SE NSW - good spots?
From: Koren Mitchell <>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 17:06:47 +1000
I'm hoping to spend Easter and the following week camping around
south-eastern New South Wales. Does anyone have any suggestions for good
birdwatching areas that won't be crowded with too many other people on
holiday? I'll be with a non-birdwatching friend who would really like to
spend time lying around and fishing, so coastal areas would be nice, but
any nice forest areas would be good. Bush camping is OK, but we don't have
a 4WD (though my friend sometimes forgets this :-)

Cheers,
Koren
Koren Mitchell
IT Administrator, Faculty IT Unit
Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences, University of Melbourne
phone - 9344 8938