birding-aus

Re: Chestnut-breasted Vultures

To: Kirrama Wildlife Tours <>
Subject: Re: Chestnut-breasted Vultures
From: WM James Davis <>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 12:07:12 +1000 (EST)
Klaus:
   Not to be flippant, but I  would think that you could get fairly
close to Manakins and watch individual birds to determine what they
are interested in. If  you do discover an answer to your queestion, I
would love learn what you find out.  Best of luck and keep us all
informed.

Cheers, Jim

Dr. Wm. James Davis
e-mail