birding-aus

Fujimae next!

Subject: Fujimae next!
From: Julian Bielewicz <>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 20:53:57 +1100 (EST)
Folks:

While I appreciate that the subject matter may not strictly speaking fit
into the brief of all mailing lists to which I am sending this, I trust that
as birders we would all appreicate that issues such as this transcend mere
convenience boundaries.  I would urge all to read, consider, contemplate and
act if the urge arises.

I admit to being at a loss as to the next appropriate step that can be taken
by the Japanese birders/ conservationists but I'll certainly be dropping a
line to the people/bodies quoted.  That "title" of mine has to have some
worth somewhere along the line (I hope!)

Julian Bielewicz
Past President
Queensland Ornithological Society