birding-aus

RFI: chestnut-breasted whiteface

Subject: RFI: chestnut-breasted whiteface
From: Tim Reid <>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 12:02:54 GMT
In March/April I am heading north through South Australia. I would be very
keen on seeing Chestnut-breasted Whitefaces. Has anyone seen them recently,
and if so, where? There was a spot that was very reliable on the Strezlecki
Track. Has anyone been there recently to see if the birds are there still?
Are they? (or have they been looked for there and not seen recently?)

Tim Reid.
Marine Ecosystems Unit
Tasmanian Parks and Wildlife Service
PO Box 44a