birding-aus

RFI: Camping in Australia

Subject: RFI: Camping in Australia
From: "Mark E. Mulhollam" <>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 1998 18:12:57
Hi all,

   I am in the early stages of planning an Australian birding trip for this
summer/fall.  Probably will do a lot of camping.  I would appreciate any
tips concerning good source books for camping in Australia, rentals of
campervans, how is Kakadu in July, August or September and any other tips
for long-range vehicle travel on the east coast and to Darwin.  Thanks, and
does anyone want to join me?

Mark