birding-aus

Birdbook exchange

Subject: Birdbook exchange
From: Bo-Yeon HWANG <>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 13:51:05 +0900
Dear Birder

At first, Sorry for my private message.

I am a Ph.D student and my major is bird behavior and acoustic
communication in birds in R.O. Korea.

Now, I am swapping World bird books according to book exchanging.

I want to exchange my two Korean bird photoguides and Checklist of
Korean birds for your region bird books.

 1) Resident birds of Korea(pp.108, 4th edition 1997, 59species, about
100 Color photos and text in Korean, Daewon Publ., Moo-Boo Yoon).
 2) Migratory birds of Korea(pp.131, 4th edition 1997, 108species, about
120 Color photos and text in Korean, Daewon Publ., Moo-Boo Yoon).
 3) Checklist of Korean birds(pp. 97, 1987, about 400species lists,
Moo-Boo Yoon)

I want to exchange my two Korean bird phtoguides and checklist of Korean
birds with your countries bird photoguies and related bird books.

If you want to exchange Korean bird photoguides for your bird
photoguides and books, Please let me know your suggestions, precise
information of your books and current address.

I look forward to answering about my suggestion.

 With best wishes,

 Bo-Yeon Hwang
 Lab. of Ornithology,
 Dept. of Biology,