birding-aus

Re: New Bird for Australia

Subject: Re: New Bird for Australia
From: <>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 14:11:47 +0000
I heard that a male Blue Rock Thrush has been
present at the Devil's Kitchen (which I think is a prominent headland
in Noosa National Park), Noosa, since Sunday.

It is probably twitchable, but you'd better go now because
apparently flights from Melbourne are heavily booked this weekend.

So if your Australian thrush list consists only of Blackbird, Song
Thrush and the two natives, here's a big opportunity. And the males
really are blue!