birding-aus

Re: On posting to the discussion group

To: "Glen Ingram" <>, "" <>
Subject: Re: On posting to the discussion group
From: "Trevor Quested" <>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 15:44:26 +1000
One thing Glen left out was to please sign your message in an acceptable
fashion. Most software has one which automatically appears so it is easy
really.  I for one like to know the general area messages come from.
Trevor Quested & Annie Young
Sydney,  Australia

Phone   +61 2 9955 6266
Fax  + 61 2  9959 4005