birding-aus

Re: Thanks for all the help with Optolyth info

To: "Trevor Quested" <>
Subject: Re: Thanks for all the help with Optolyth info
From: Klaus Uhlenhut <>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 07:24:11 +1000
At 06:51 PM 9/9/97 +1000, you wrote:
>Klaus,
>
>I did not hear how you got on with your bins problem.  Did you receive an
>e-mail I sent you a while ago?
>Trevor Quested & Annie Young
>Sydney,  Australia
>
>Phone   +61 2 9955 6266
>Fax  + 61 2  9959 4005

        Dear Trevor and all the other birding-aus informants,
I am sorry about not getting back earlier to you and all the others who
supplied us with info on Optolyth binoculars. We had only very limited
success in getting shops to respond to our inquiries, and as I have a German
group coming out in November I am going to ask one of them to buy me a pair
in Germany or Duty-free.
Again, thanks for all your help and input. Best regards, Klaus

Kirrama Wildlife Tours  PO Box 133  SILKWOOD  N.QLD   Australia
          http://www.gspeak.com.au/kirrama/