birding-aus

BLASTING FERALS

Subject: BLASTING FERALS
From: lorne <>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 09:21:42 +0000
What's all this about KILLING birds, even if they are Collared Doves?
There seems to be a redneck contingent out there who want to destroy
animals. This blast anything feral trip agrivates me. Why don't you
travel back in time and blast the men who made the ferals widespread.
Birdos shouldn't be about killing birds. CONSERVATION. Where's the
tangible proof that Collared Doves are ruining things for native birds?

And Glen Ingram... I'm not going to tell any Gov. people to kill off
animals. How inhumane is that?

LORNE,

 who's not a wimp, and has fangs, Glen.