birding-aus

Re: previous RFI

To: John Leonard <>
Subject: Re: previous RFI
From: Philip M Hansbro <>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 13:22:23 +0100 (BST)
OK I know all about it buit I thought someone else would reply.
What you should do is get in touch with Keith Hutton, who is British and
the local birder. He is very good and knows Leeton Swamp and the Leeton
area better than anyone. You can even give him a list of the bird you want
to see and he will tell you what's around. Later in the year Leeton Swamp
is good for Long-toed Stint. I can't remember off hand how to get there
but I have been there 4 times. It is just North of the main road through
town down Five Bough Road, just ask a local they're very friendly.
I have Keiths phone number at home so keep reminding me and I'll give you
it. Just tell him that I gave you his number and he'll sort you out and
probably take you around.
Cheers
Phil.

Dr Phil Hansbro          I      Tel: (h) 01223 514441   or
Dept of Pathology        I               01223 514434
Tennis Court Road        I           (w) 01223 333545
Cambridge University     I      Fax:     01223 333346
Cambridge CB2 1QP        I
UK                       I      Email: