birding-aus

New Birding Quiz URL

To: "" <>, "" <>, "" <>, SABirdNet List <>
Subject: New Birding Quiz URL
From: Tom Tarrant <>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 08:43:14 +1000
G'day All,
Just a brief email to inform you of a new birding quiz-site "Birding
Southern Queensland Quiz" on http://ats.com.au/~aviceda/quiz.htm.
Shortly Marie and I are taking 3 months off for a long-deserved overseas
birding trip and I wanted to leave something up and running on the 'web
for surfers to peruse while we are away.
Unfortunately we can't offer any exciting prizes but if anyone feels a
desire to come 'down-under' to see our great fauna we would be only to
happy to help!
Also I think its about time to close the thread on collecting and give
our young Taiwanese correspondent a break, he sounds like a great guy
and has written some good articles, lighten-up 'Chatters and less
personal vitriol!
Good Birding
Tom and Marie Tarrant
Lot 4 Dayboro Rd
Rush Creek, Dayboro, Queensland 4521 Australia