birding-aus

Chestnut-breasted Whiteface

Subject: Chestnut-breasted Whiteface
From: Celia & Russell Browne <>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 14:12:56 +1100
A small group of enthusiastic (elderly!) birdos will be visiting the Gammon
Ranges, South Australia, late in August.  One of our goals will be to search for
the Chestnut-breasted Whiteface and we would be interested in details of any
recent sightings on the Strzelecki Track.  Is the area 27 Km. north of Lyndhurst
still the best place to look for these small birds?  Any information would be
much appreciated.  Many thanks, Celia M. Browne.