birding-aus

Web Page for Pizzey & Knight annotations

Subject: Web Page for Pizzey & Knight annotations
From: Andrew Taylor <>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 12:43:11 +1000 (EST)
I've set up an experimental web page to collect corrections,
comments and other annotations to Pizzey & Knight. The URL is:

http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/birding-aus/pk/

You can examine the annotations submitted so far or submit more
annotations.  The web pages get updated automatically.

I've initialised it with some of the comments made on birding-aus, I hope
the various people who made the comments don't mind.

I'm hoping this might be an efficient way to collectively enhance
Pizzey and Knight.  I should emphasise that I'm not intending
to check the annotations or edit their content in any way.  I don't
have the expertise or time to do this.

Everything is an alphabetic order rather than systematic order because
I've used an alphabetically sorted version of Boles & Christidis
provided by the RAOU on their web pages.  Its great this is provided
but systematic order too would be good.

Andrew Taylor