birding-aus

Re: The last (?) word on raptors & canetoads

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Re: The last (?) word on raptors & canetoads
From: Glen Ingram <>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 13:57:18 +1000
Dear Andrew,
We are still interested! Well, I certainly am. Just in case: if anyone
doesn't want to post to the server about birds and cane toads, can they
send me a copy too? I can promise, in all truthfulness, that the
information will get to the Curator of Amphibia at the Queensland
Museum.

Best wishes
Glen Ingram

--
Best wishes

Glen Ingram
Brisbane, Australia

"Cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education" Mark
Twain.