birding-aus

Ticking, ticking, ticking the REHs

To: "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: Ticking, ticking, ticking the REHs
From: (Glen Ingram)
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 16:36:05 +1000
The hills are alive to the sound of Regent Honeyeaters. Not bad. 683.
Thanks Sydney Birding Aus people for helping me despite my wheel chair.

Glen J. Ingram
Brisbane, Australia.

"The fault is great in man or woman
Who steals the goose from off the common;
But what can plead that man's excuse
Who steals a common from a goose."