birding-aus

Re: Elephant Hills GC

To: "Niels Poul Dreyer" <>
Subject: Re: Elephant Hills GC
From: "IAIN CAMPBELL" <>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 12:23:37 -0400
A friend of mine got back fom there last week and said that the population
of the village had over doubled in the last six months, and he was told
that it was expected to keep growing at that rate. I was planning on
getting there early next year before another place is screwed beyond
recognition.

Iain Campbell