birding-aus

Portland Boat Trip: 1 Place Left

Subject: Portland Boat Trip: 1 Place Left
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 15:19:29 +1000 (EST)
Hi all
There is a place left* on the Boat from Portland this Sunday
(May 18th).  If you have Mike carter's number, give him a ring.
If not, call me on (03) 52758089 and leave a message on the machine.
I'll call you back after about 6.30 tonight.

Should be a good day, with calm seas, fine weather, and a star-studded
line-up on board.  Maybe we'll see some decent birds as well!
Cheers
Russell Woodford
List Maintainer

*As of 8 am this morning - hard luck if you want to go and someone
has already grabbed the place (sorry)