birding-aus

1996 Australian Bird Research Directory

Subject: 1996 Australian Bird Research Directory
From: RAOU Research Projects <>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 13:58:38 +1100 (EST)
1996 DIRECTORY OF FUNDED AUSTRALIAN BIRD RESEARCH PROJECTS.

In December 1996 I called upon researchers to contribute information about
funded bird research projects that were conducted in Australia in 1996.
There was a good response, with 93 research groups/individuals describing
217 research projects. This information has now been compiled into a single
research directory which can be found on the RAOU's home page, the Virtual Emu.

The address of the home page is:  http://www.vicnet.net.au/~raou/raou.html

When you have entered the front page of the Virtual Emu, click on 'Directory
of Australian Bird Research' under the main heading RESEARCH.

I'm sorry I could not send all of you a copy over the Internet individually.
The document proved to be too large (85 pages), so the next best way of
presenting it was on the RAOU's home page. I hope you find the information
useful.

Dr Stephen Ambrose
Research and Conservation Manager

Royal Australasian Ornithologists Union (RAOU),
415 Riversdale Road,
Hawthorn East,
Victoria 3123

Tel.   + 61 3 9882 2622