birding-aus

spot-light charger

Subject: spot-light charger
From: (John Leonard)
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 10:32:12 +1100 (EST)
A couple of people commented to me that you should use a proper gel-cell
charger for charging sealed batteries.

This is in fact what I was talking about when I said I had a 'trickler
charger'?it's a little black box available from Dick Smith's for c. $36.

Car battery chargers and others are too powerful apparently.

Sorry for the confusion.

Dr John Leonard
PO Box 243, Woden,
ACT 2606, AUSTRALIA

"We are not concerned with hopes and fears,
only with the truth as far as our reason permits
us to discover it." Charles Darwin