birding-aus

New BOCA Branch in Melbourne (VIC)

Subject: New BOCA Branch in Melbourne (VIC)
From: (Tania Ireton)
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 22:48:27 +1100 (EST)
A new branch of the Bird Observers Club of Australia, the Bayside Branch or
BAYBOCA, is starting up with its first meeting on Wednesday 19 February at
7.30 p.m. for a 7.45 start at the Gould League Headquarters, Genoa Street,
Moorabbin.  The speaker will be Lyn Miller and the topic is "Pigeons and
Doves".  The first outing will be on Saturday 1 March at 8.30 a.m. at
Edithvale Wetlands, meeting in the car park outside the hide in Edithvale
Road.  If anyone interested will let me know and I'll send you the details
directly in future rather than to everyone on birding-aus.

Tania.

P.S. The branch already has a web site at http://www.cohsoft.com.au/bayboca