birding-aus

seabird trip planned for se tasmania, 27 january 1997

Subject: seabird trip planned for se tasmania, 27 january 1997
From: (Eric J Woehler)
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 18:41:37 +1000
Bill Wakefield has arranged a seabird trip out of Eaglehawk Neck, SE Tasmania,
for Monday 27 January 1997 (Australia Day l/weekend).
Expected cost per person is $60-70, and there are 6 to 8 berths available.

I know that some people were interested in doing a trip if it coincided
with their travel plans, and I will be emailing those directly. However,
there is plenty of room on board, so if you are interested, call Bill at
home on

03 6228 0990 AFTER 8.30pm in evenings

or email me for more details/expressions of interest.

If mainland visitors wanted a weekend of bird watching, information on
local sites and highlights can be easily made available.

cheers

Eric