birding-aus

American Golden Plover at Mason Park, Sydney?

Subject: American Golden Plover at Mason Park, Sydney?
From: "TPALLISE.AU.ORACLE.COM" <>
Date: 01 Nov 96 14:28:02 +1100
Keith Brandwood just called to let me know that the POSSIBLE American
Golden Plover is still present at Mason Park. We need help in obtaining
photographs in order to increase our chances of getting a positive ID.
At this stage there is still a degree of uncertainty. Photograph's that
can be studied at length would help enormously.

Do you know anyone that might have a long lens suitable that could
spend the time to get photo's?  I have tried a few times but the results
were unsatisfactory.

Also we need feather by feather descriptions, where are all the wader
experts???

Please give me a call if you need instructions on how to get there or
would like more information.

Regards
Tony Palliser  (Sydney, Australia)
Phone   +61 2 9900 1678 or +61 2 94277563
Fax     +61 2 9900 1669
Email    or
        http://www.zip.com.au/~palliser