birding-aus

Tasmanian contacts

Subject: Tasmanian contacts
From: (Denis Abbott)
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 16:03:04 +1000 (EST)
Since there have been two enquiries today for Tasmanian contacts on behalf
of overseas visitors, I'll post my name as a contact to the list. I'm sure
other Tasmanian subscribers to Birding Aus and  local birdos without
Internet access, will also offer to help.

I think the next Birds Tas outing will be the one I'm leading to Bruny
Island on 12-13 October. It will be a weekend campout, or a day trip,
depending on the weather, camping conditions and what people want to do.

Birds Tas is the latest regional group of RAOU, or Birds Aus as it will now
generally known be known as. Birds Tas was formed early this year from
BOAT, the Bird Observers Association of Tasmania and members of RAOU in Tas
who weren't in BOAT.

In addition to the contact info in my email signature, my home phone no.
is: (002) 231221.

Regards, Denis

Denis Abbott                                            ph:(002) 32 5257
Librarian                                               Int: (61 02) 32 5257
CSIRO Marine Laboratories                               Fax: (002) 32 5000
GPO Box 1538                                            Int: (61 02) 32 5000
Hobart Tas
Australia 7001