birding-aus

QLD KELP GULL

Subject: QLD KELP GULL
From: (Chris Gladwin)
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 1995 15:43:00 +0000
     I have seen Kelp Gull myself in Cairns in December 1988 (I think I
     have the right year - but my notes are not with me at work) and know
     many people saw this bird as it hung around for some time.

     So although there are very few records for north Queensland, the
     Townsville bird is NOT a first record for FNQ.

     Chris Gladwin