wilyfans

Hallo!

To: Wilyfans <>
Subject: Hallo!
From: "Arkansas G. Magnanimity" <>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 15:06:28 -0600
Hallo!

methanol

Pushun b'shena

Husband a lie, and trump it up in some extraordinary emergency.
In marriage, a man becomes slack and selfish, and undergoes a fatty degeneration of his moral being.

Conclusive facts are inseparable from inconclusive except by a head that already understands and knows.The government is best which makes itself unnecessary. The more sympathy you give, the less you need.

The trick is to realize that after giving your best, there's nothing more to give.
Every act of creation is first of all an act of destruction.

To love another person is to see the face of God. [Les Miserables]
The poor don't know that their function in life is to exercise our generosity.
Every animal knows more than you do.Caricature is rough truth.

I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.
One meal a day is enough for a lion, and it ought to be for a man.
He who holds back rising anger like a rolling chariot, him I call a real driver other people are but holding the reins
If you can't get a compliment any other way, pay yourself one.
Dear me! I must be turning into a god. You're only has good as your last haircut. The eyes see only what the mind is prepared to comprehend.