wilyfans

I know the face, but...

To: Wilyfans <>
Subject: I know the face, but...
From: "Hypnotizes F. Trinity" <>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 06:32:46 -0600
Good evening.

Loa
Individuality is either the mark of genius or the reverse. Mediocrity finds safety in standardization.
The race of man, while sheep in credulity, are wolves for conformity.

You can plant a dream.
You have to be a bastard to make it, and that's a fact. And the Beatles are the biggest bastards on earth.
It is, after all, the responsibility of the expert to operate the familiar and that of the leader to transcend it.
We seldom find people ungrateful so long as it is thought we can serve them.

We all leave footprints in the sand, the question is, will we be a big heal, or a great soul. A wise man does not waste so good a commodity as lying for naught. Do unto the other feller the way he'd like to do unto you, and do it fast. Our job is not to set things right but to see them right. Be not afraid of greatness some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them.

Reason can wrestle and overthrow terror.

The more the data banks record about each one of us, the less we exist.

One who imitates what is bad always goes beyond his model while one who imitates what is good always comes up short of it. Novels are longer than life. He who observes etiquette but objects to lying is like someone who dresses fashionably but wears no vest.
Anyone without a sense of humor is at the mercy of everyone else.

The flower is the poetry of reproduction. It is the example of the eternal seductiveness of life.