ts-7000

[ts-7000] [ts-7500]: Booting kernel 2.6.36

Subject: [ts-7000] [ts-7500]: Booting kernel 2.6.36
From: Frederico Gonçalves <>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 05:18:23 +0100

Hi guys,

I'm currently using ts-7500 for my projects. Lately I've been trying to boot kernel 2.6.36. I'm able to compile it without a problem. However, when trying to boot it, the ts-7500 just keeps rebooting after uncompressing the kernel. Moreover, I think it is uncompressing the kernel image too fast, as if something is wrong with it.

Has someone experienced similar behavior?

More info:
- I'm using arm-linux-gnueabi-gcc available in the ubuntu distro, to compile the kernel.
- I compile it with '-march=armv4 -mno-thumb-interwork -mno-thumb -mfloat-abi=soft' to avoid thumb instructions.
- I've also tried an uncompressed kernel image, but got the same results.

Thanks in advance,

--
Frederico Gonçalves

Change settings via email: =Email Delivery: Digest | m("yahoogroups.com?subject","ts-7000-fullfeatured");=Change Delivery Format: Fully Featured">Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | =Unsubscribe