ts-7000

[ts-7000] Control The I/O of TS-7300

Subject: [ts-7000] Control The I/O of TS-7300
From: "ts7300" <>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 10:41:38 -0000
I am using TS-7300 and want to control the I/0 of board via connecting LED to
I/O Board.And using DIO1 PIN4 of board.
Below are the C code:
#include<unistd.h>
#include<sys/types.h>
#include<sys/mman.h>
#include<stdio.h>
#include<fcntl.h>
#include<string.h>

int main(int argc, char **argv)
{
   unsigned char *start;
   volatile unsigned int *PCDR, *PCDDR;
   int fd = open("/dev/mem", O_RDWR);

   start = mmap(0, getpagesize(), PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_SHARED, fd,
0x80840000);
   PCDR = (unsigned int *)(start + 0x08);     // port c data register
   PCDDR = (unsigned int *)(start + 0x18);    // port c direction register

   *PCDDR = 0x01; // Make bit 0 an output Port C bit 0 is connected to the LED

   *PCDR &= 0xFE; // Turn the LED on
   sleep(30);  // Output on for 30 seconds
   *PCDR |= 0x01; // Turn the LED  off

   close(fd);
   return 0;
}
And Problem is that after 30 seconds its no becoming low(LED off).Keep on
giving +3V on PIN4 of Board.
Will anybody have an idea about that???

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional