pwc

[pwc] PWC driver in Kernel

Subject: [pwc] PWC driver in Kernel
From: "Mario Rossi" <>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 21:58:40 +0000
Hi,

I've been reading the last messages about PWC not being up to date in
the latest kernels.
It seem that the TypeDef for the SPC900NC is wrong.

I think the easiest way to get the driver updated in the official
kernel is to write to the mailing list
which you can find at

http://www.linuxtv.org/lists.php

The development there is much more dynamic that what happens here.

Ciao