pwc

[pwc] a function I really miss in PWC

Subject: [pwc] a function I really miss in PWC
From: David de Beer <>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 17:29:08 +0200
With my PCVC680's (6 of those) I tend to switch from colour to b/w. That's
easy to do when they are attached to a win-machine, but with pwc it's a so
far not supported function.
Sometimes B/W is a more functional image, sometimes colour.
That alone would be a reason for pwc to support it in the future, imho.
Then it would be practical to use pwc to change back to the wanted scheme when
the cam is needed after notebook (winxp) use.

Is this a function that could be called somewhere in the future development?

David