pwc

Re: [pwc] ARCOM's VIPER board EMBEDDED LINUX

To: Philips Webcam Linux Driver <>
Subject: Re: [pwc] ARCOM's VIPER board EMBEDDED LINUX
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 08:52:49 -0700
Hey Rasmus,
  I will try the old pwc + pwcx drivers, the camera
that I am using is Logitech Quickcam 4000 pro.  The
only difference with my board was produced by ARCOM
but everything else should be the same for it has
Intel's P4 chip.  So I will definitely give this a try
and see if I can get it to work.

--- Rasmus Friis Kjeldsen <