Re: [Nature Recordists] Updated Wildlife Sounds Website

To: "" <>, "Jon Strandberg" <>
Subject: Re: [Nature Recordists] Updated Wildlife Sounds Website
From: "Klas Strandberg [naturerecordists]" <>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 22:47:19 +0000

Hi John,

It seems you are right. It was so silent that I thought something was wrong. But I have the same messages here, as in .io
Thank you.

Traffic noise here is down less than 5% of the time, compared to what it used to be. During the recent Easter nights, it was possible to record for an hour without disturbing sounds from big cars going up north at the E4 highway. It´s kind of scary, too. Where will the food come from, up north.

Here is a track from April 10.
https://soundcloud.com/klasse-1/songswanstakingoff

Klas.