[Nature Recordists] Digest Number 7124

To: "" <>
Subject: [Nature Recordists] Digest Number 7124
From: "" <>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 02:55:20 +0000
There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Re: Digest Number 7123
    From: Chris Hails

Message
1. Re: Digest Number 7123
    Posted by: "Chris Hails"  chrishails50
    Date: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:21 am ((PST))

Dear all,

Two ideas:

also. My own attempts to download the archive failed for three attempts,
but if some people succeeded then I would suggest the new .io home is the
best place for it to be stored. But if that is not possible fro some reason
I would be willing, if it works, to provide a home on my own website which
I have recently renovated and relaunched (www.wildechoes.org). I may need
some help to get it in the right shape for searching etc, but am willing to
work with my web service providers to see if it could be done.

2) MARTYN: if the $220 is now an annual fee for .io then I would suggest
you make a small group of us into "shareholders" making a standing order
payment to you annually to cover costs, maximum 10 would make it manageable
and I'd be happy to be the first one in.

Hope these help a little.

Chris
www.wildechoes.org

Messages in this topic (1)