[Nature Recordists] Digest Number 7123

To: "" <>
Subject: [Nature Recordists] Digest Number 7123
From: "" <>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 02:45:18 +0000
There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1a. Re: New nature recordist group
    From:  naturalcontemplative

Message
1a. Re: New nature recordist group
    Posted by:   naturalcontemplative
    Date: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:41 pm ((PST))

And now everything is gone from the Yahoo website except a general description.
Conversations and archives are gone. Has this resource been lost, or is there
still a way get it installed at groups.io or somewhere? Several of us
downloaded the archive before it disappeared. if there is a way to keep make it
available once again for web searches, I would be willing to help with that.

John Crockett     On Wednesday, December 11, 2019, 7:29:26 PM EST, Dan Dugan